What are cookies?
We and our service providers can use the following types of cookies:
- Required cookies.
These cookies are strictly necessary for the website to perform its functions. We use these cookies for example:
* to identify the authenticity and identity of our users when they use our Site so that we can provide our services;
* to be able to comply with our Terms and Conditions and to maintain the security of our services.
- Performance and functionality cookies:
These cookies are not strictly necessary but allow us to personalize your online experience with our websites. We use these cookies for example:
* to remember your preferences, so you do not have to always enter information you’ve provided (for example, when you enter your details to access our services);
* to collect information about how our users use our services so that we can improve our Site and our Services and conduct market research (for example: information about popular pages, viewing habits, number of clicks, number of sharing, article likes, last visited pages, vote on comments).
- Ad Cookies.
We use these cookies for example:
* to get information on how you use our websites, such as pages you visit or how you respond to ads, to provide you with ads that match you;
* to determine which are the most popular parts of our Sites;
* to monitor the use of our services and our Sites (frequency and time);
* to track the success of a product;
* to determine how often you and other users visit our Sites;
* to conduct surveys so that your interaction with our sites and ourselves can be improved.
Often, these cookies aim to deliver ads that are tailored to you – both on our sites and outside of them. These types of ads are known as “interest-based advertising.” Many of these types of cookies belong to our service providers.
- Seasonal Cookies.
We may also use session cookies, for example:
* to allow you to navigate between individual pages of our Site without having to log in again. This practice is known as “single sign-on”;
* to recognize you when you return to our Site to use our services;
* to take test responses to show your score;
* to keep the answers to a completed survey form (and do not have to fill out the questionnaire repeatedly).
We use cookie information to make our websites more enjoyable and easy to use by users and to be able to provide personalized recommendations.
We also use third-party cookies as part of our services. These cookies are managed by the respective sites and are not controlled by us. Below are third-party cookies we use, some of which can be turned off using the general settings of your browser. For others, visit the relevant sites and follow the instructions provided.
Google Analytics – to generate traffic and site traffic and traffic conversion statistics – to opt-out, see here https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881
How are cookies deleted?
You can choose whether to accept the cookies by yourself or not. If you want to know when your computer gets a cookie, you can set up your browser so that it notifies you about it. This allows you to accept or reject a cookie. Your computer may be set to reject all cookies. If you want to know how to do this, visit aboutcookies.org. Please note that changes to your browser disabling cookie will prevent parts of our Sites from functioning properly, including the login and playback functions.
This policy was last updated on 01.06.2018