1. Delivery method:
– Art Service Ltd. supplies shipments to the territory of Bulgaria with courier companies ECONT EXPRESS and SPEEDY.
– Orders received until 16.00 are usually executed the same day. Depending on the size and complexity of some orders, sending may be delayed.
– Orders received on Saturdays and Sundays, as well as national holidays, are executed on the first business day.
– Orders are sent only after an employee has contacted the customer for confirmation by phone / e-mail within the working day (10: 00-18: 00).
2. Delivery Prices:
– The price for the delivery to an office of ECONT EXPRESS or SPEEDY is BGN 5.90.
– The cost of delivery to a personal address depends on the size and severity of the shipment.
– For orders over 100 BGN, the delivery is free of charge. (applies only to retail customers).
– Payment is made by courier payment, unless otherwise agreed in advance.
– Some areas of the country are not served by couriers on a daily basis.
3. Delivery terms:
3.1. Immediately after delivery, the goods should be carefully inspected by the customer. Possible damages, shocks and other damages should be reported to the trader immediately. In the case of an incorrect or wrong address, contact person and / or telephone when submitting the request, the trader is not bound by any obligation to perform the order.
3.2. When the goods delivered apparently do not correspond to the goods ordered for purchase by the customer and this can be established through the ordinary inspection, the Customer may request that the goods delivered be replaced with a corresponding purchase request within 24 hours of receipt her, in which case the transport costs are borne by the trader.
3.3. In case of refusal to receive the goods, except in the cases described above, the refusal is considered unfounded. The transport costs in this case are CUSTOMER’S ACCOUNT according to the courier company’s tariffs. (In case of replacement, the customer pays 2 courier charges in both directions). The packaging must not be torn and damaged, it must be in the form in which it has been obtained. Goods must not be handled and used, but they must be in their original packaging and with all their accessories. In the event that the Customer is not found within the delivery period at the specified address or if there is no access and conditions for the delivery of the goods within this period, the trader shall be relieved of his obligation to deliver the goods ordered for purchase.